Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Larch material

Dear All,

In 2012 I found a small larch I decided to plant in a small pot. I cut off the main branch and developed the side branch as the new top.
I did some wireing and left it on too long... most people have tried that I guess. In 2014 I decided to let ti grow further and was thinking to leave wire sit on the main trunk and let the wire cut into the trunk on purpose.. to get a more twisted and scarred trunk. 

Last week I removed the wire.. disregarding my my first plan. The below pictures are taken before I removed the wire afterall. I am still not sure what to do with this material.. but not stressed.. the tree will tell me at some point.

Any suggestions?

 
2012



 
Jan 2013
 
 
2014
 
 
Fall 2014
 
 
 
 
May 2015
 
 
May 2015
 
 
May 2015
 
 
May 2015
 
 
May 2015
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment